Tuesday, April 10, 2018

OWL MISS YOU- Posted by Asianna

 OMG today was the last day of the trip which sucked since it was such like a second home to all of us. The trip was amazing and was a fantastic team bonding experience. Honestly at first I didn’t think I was going to get to be as close as I am to the people that I’ve jut traveled with the first day. Making new friends that I would’ve never thought of or never bump into in the hallways is a great feeling.  It was really the great since I’ve got to expand my horizon, as well as interact with different strangers that I can now call my friends. We’ve also met DAVE and NICKEY(I think that’s right spelling) which were practically another set of parents for us, leaving them was the one of the hardest things to do right behind leaving each other since we all have different schedules. The sarcasm and the love they gave was making them the best “parents” in the world. Traveling with them was a great experience. They gave us so much knowledge on something I’m sure none of us would’ve predicted to get out of the trip. The teachers were the best part of bonding. As a group of students getting to know their everyday teachers was not as awkward as you’d think, they were the most chillest people out there. The best part about it is they have an amazing sense of humor, from the corny jokes to  karaoke in the car in school experience is going to be such a big change to make. Oh and the meals with everyone was just so “life changing”, which may sound really dramatic but there’s so much comfort and happiness between us that it was great to just be relieved all the time because we’ve all enjoyed ourselves without the stress. Overall we’ve developed not only as friends but as a new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment