Wednesday, April 11, 2018

SWRS Cribs by Kayla Peña

This past week my new friends and I have been living at the Southwestern Research Station (SWRS). All of the staff and volunteers were unbelievably nice and kept the station running smoothly. We got to experience the beauty that SWRS held and I wanted to make this video so that everyone at home could experience it too. Due to our busy schedule I was not able to film every part of the station or an end to my video, but I tried to include the main parts of the station. SWRS also had a beautiful pool and a large classroom where we held our lessons in the mornings.

As I laid in bed in New York editing this video it made me miss Arizona and SWRS even more. This trip really did change me. I made friends with people that I never would have talked to in school and they quickly became like another family. I love all of our inside jokes and was able to get closer with some of my favorite teachers. This was an experience of a lifetime and I am so thankful that I was able to be apart of this Earth Watch family. I never thought learning could be this fun. Major thanks to Mrs. Lock, Mrs Mancebo, Ms. Calabrese, Dave, and Nikki for making this trip absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed.When you contact an attorney at My AZ Legal Team, PLLC you will be immediately connected with a dedicated estate planning attorney who can answer our questions and alleviate your concerns.living trust arizona

    ReplyDelete